Christopher Roe advises both issuers and underwriters on a wide range of UK and international equity capital markets transactions, including IPOs, rights issues and other secondary capital issuances and raisings involving shares and global depositary receipts.
Christopher also advises on the equity capital markets aspects of public M&A transactions and restructurings and advises listed corporates on their ongoing legal and regulatory obligations.
- Swiss Re on its sale of ReAssure Group to Phoenix Group (having also advised Swiss Re and ReAssure Group on ReAssure's postponed IPO and London premium listing)
- SDIC Power on its proposed London GDR listing and offering under the Shanghai-London Stock Connect programme, as well as Huatai Securities on its London GDR listing and offering
- Serco on its cash placing in connection with its acquisition of Alion’s Naval Systems Business
- the underwriters on the IPO and London premium listing of ASA International
- Provident Financial Group on its rights issue
- the underwriters on the IPO and London premium listing of TI Fluid Systems
- The Co-operative Bank on its restructuring and recapitalisation proposal which included a liability management exercise and equity subscription
- the Underwriters on the IPO and London premium listing of Biffa
- J Sainsbury on its acquisition of Home Retail Group and associated premium listing of newly issued shares