Chris Perrin's role is to provide legal and regulatory advice to the firm. His responsibilities also extend to global conflict management, professional standards and ethics, claims, insurance arrangements and general risk management.
In 2000 Chris was the Chairman of the City of London Law Society's Committee which reviewed Review of Conflict Rules Committee and whose recommendations led to the current SRA conflict rules. From 2007 to 2013, Chris was Chairman of the Society's Professional Rules & Regulation Committee.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Keble College Oxford (BA English Literature & English Language) 1978
- Magdalene College Cambridge (Diploma, Law) 1979
- Articled Clifford Chance 1980
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1982
- Partner since 1988
- Managing Partner, Litigation & Dispute Resolution 1995-1999
- Executive Partner and General Counsel since 2004