Cheng Li Yow is part of the Financial Institutions Corporate Group and specialises in financial institutions corporate transactions and insurance regulatory advice.
Cheng Li has particular experience in banking and (re)insurance restructurings including through Part VII transfers and cross-border mergers, financial institutions M&A and joint ventures, reinsurance transactions and alternative risk transfer and distribution arrangements. She also provides insurance regulatory advice.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- +44 207006 8940
- Email me
- Speaks English, Malay and Chinese
- Practice area M&A corporate
- Sector Banks, Funds & investment management, Insurance
Career and qualifications
- London School of Economics (LL.B) 2001
- Called to Bar 2002
- Joined Clifford Chance 2003
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2005
- Partner since 2018
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales