Vicky Ma specialises in international project finance and China outbound financings with a focus on complex global energy and infrastructure projects.
Vicky is based in our Hong Kong office and advises international and Chinese financial institutions and sponsors on major infrastructure, power and oil & gas transactions.
Vicky previously worked in London and is a member of Clifford Chance's Worldwide Projects Group.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Hong Kong (BBA(Law)) 2002
- University of Hong Kong (LLB) 2003
- University of Hong Kong (PCLL) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2004
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2007
- Partner since 2019