Vicky Ma specialises in international project finance and China outbound financings with a focus on complex global energy and infrastructure projects.
Vicky is based in our Hong Kong office and advises international and Chinese financial institutions and sponsors on major infrastructure, power and oil & gas transactions.
Vicky previously worked in London and is a member of Clifford Chance's Worldwide Projects Group.
Clifford Chance advises on green financing to establish Hong Kong's first food-grade ready plastics waste recycling facility
9 October 2019
Clifford Chance advises AELA Group on portfolio financing for three wind farms in Chile
7 September 2017
Clifford Chance advises lenders on financing of Nigeria's pioneering, USD 1 billion Azura-Edo power plant
15 January 2016
Career and qualifications
- University of Hong Kong (BBA(Law)) 2002
- University of Hong Kong (LLB) 2003
- University of Hong Kong (PCLL) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2004
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2006
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2007
- Partner since May 2019