Vicki Ye is an associate in the transactional team in Clifford Chance’s New York office.
Vicki obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from New York University and her JD from the Duke University School of Law. Vicki speaks fluent Mandarin and has advanced French language skills. She joined Clifford Chance in 2021 and is admitted to practice in New York. At Clifford Chance she has worked closely with My Sister’s Place on pro bono immigration matters.
- TotalEnergies SE, a French multinational energy and petroleum company, and one of the seven supermajor oil companies, on its sale of minority interests held in 10 US entities and around a dozen international entities to Aster, a climate technology VC.
- iStar Inc. (iStar), a publicly traded real estate finance and investment company, on its merger with Safehold Inc. (Original Safe). The combined company (SAFE) operates under the name Safehold Inc. and its common stock trades under the ticker “SAFE” on the New York Stock Exchange.
- iStar on the spin-off of its legacy asset business, consummated prior to its merger with Safehold Inc., via a distribution to iStar shareholders of a new publicly traded entity, Star Holdings, owning all iStar’s ground lease assets and US$400 million of iStar’s Original Safe shares.
- Grenergy Renovables (Grenergy), one of the largest Spanish renewables groups, on its completed acquisition of a 60% stake in the US-headquartered solar project developer Sofos Harbert Renewable Energy (SHRE), increasing Grenergy’s stake in SHRE to 100%.
- DigitalBridge, a global investment management firm, on sale of US$535 million Other Equity and Debt (OED) portfolio of real estate assets and associated general partner interests and management rights to global investment manager Fortress Investment Group LLC (Fortress).
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Mizuho Securities USA LLC, and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, as initial purchasers in connection with the offering by Aviation Capital Group LLC of US$500 million aggregate principal amount of 6.375% senior notes due 2030.
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., BNP Paribas Securities Corp., Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, RBC Capital Markets, LLC and SG Americas Securities, LLC, as initial purchasers in connection with the offering by Aviation Capital Group LLC of US$600 million aggregate principal amount of 6.250% senior notes due 2028.
- TrueNoord, an aircraft leasing company, in securing a US$275 million Term Loan, to be used in expanding TrueNoord’s existing group of aircraft assets, and to finance a portfolio of 31 owned regional jet and turboprop aircraft, currently on lease to 13 airline customers based in 11 countries. Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC acted as sole structuring agent and lead placement agent.