Rebecca O'Brien has experience in structured finance and derivatives. She has advised originators and arrangers on various aspects of securitization, structured debt and financing transactions. She has also worked with investment and asset managers on collateralized loan obligation transactions.
Prior to moving to New York in 2016, Rebecca worked in Clifford Chance's offices in London and Singapore and at Citi in London.
- Credit Suisse Asset Management Limited in relation to the collateralized loan obligation issuance by Cadogan Square CLO VII BV.
- ZAIS Leveraged Loan Manager 4, LLC in relation to the collateralized loan obligation issuance by ZAIS CLO 4, Limited.
- Citi in relation to the sale of its consumer banking businesses in Spain and Greece.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank in relation to the securitisation of real estate loans granted to the GAGFAH Group.
Clifford Chance advises Citi on the sale of its consumer banking business in Spain
25 June 2014
Clifford Chance asesora a Citibank en la venta de su negocio de banca de consumo
25 June 2014
Clifford Chance advises Citi on the sale of its consumer banking business in Greece
13 June 2014
US Court of Appeals Ruling Calls for Elimination of Risk Retention Obligations for Open-Market CLO Managers
24 February 2018
US Court of Appeals Rules That Risk Retention Rules Do Not Apply to CLO Managers
9 February 2018
Career and qualifications
- University of Oxford, Lady Margaret Hall (BA) 2008
- BPP (Law) 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales 2012
- Licensed as a Legal Consultant in New York 2016
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2017