Kyle Kreshover regularly advises financial investors, major operating companies, and public and private strategic companies on a wide range of M&A transactions across the energy and infrastructure sector, including midstream oil and gas, LNG, energy transition, renewable power generation and storage, telecommunications, digital infrastructure and technology. His experience spans mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, minority investment transactions, joint ventures, take private transactions, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
Representative matters include advising;
- Advised global asset manager BlackRock on its strategic investment into Montage International, a premier hospitality management company to facilitate the global expansion and strategic growth across its luxury portfolio.
- WhiteWater Midstream, First Infrastructure Capital and Ridgemont Equity Partners in their sale of a controlling interest in the Whistler Pipeline
- BlackRock in its strategic investment in Authentic Brands Group, owner of a portfolio of iconic and world-renowned brands
- A leading private equity sponsor in its disposition of oil and gas infrastructure assets in Mexico
- WhiteWater Midstream in the formation of a joint venture to construct the Matterhorn Express Pipeline
- BlackRock in the sale of GEP Bison Holdings, which owns a holding company that owns and operates six natural gas local distribution companies across five states in the United States
- GI Partners in connection with its acquisition of ORBCOMM Inc.
- KKR in the formation of Global Technical Realty, a build-to-suit and roll-up acquisition data center platform in Europe
- KKR in its joint venture with Monterra Energy to pursue investments in the midstream energy sector in Mexico
- KKR and its preferred equity investment in Genesis Energy, L.P. in connection with Genesis’ acquisition of all of Tronox Limited’s trona business