Stephanie Liman works predominantly on cross-border equity and debt fundraising and also on general corporate advisory transactions. She has represented multinationals, sovereign issuers, state-owned enterprises, banks and financial institutions across Southeast Asia and India on a variety of capital markets transactions including initial public offerings, rights issues, high yield debt issuances and medium term note programmes.
Prior to joining the Singapore office, Stephanie was in Clifford Chance’s New York office. Stephanie is admitted in New York and is fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Singapore
- +65 6506 1955
- Email me
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Speaks English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Practice area Capital markets
Career and qualifications
- The George Washington University (B.A.) 2011
- The University of Washington School of Law (J.D.) 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016