Mae Yen Teoh is a senior associate in our Derivatives and Financial Regulatory practice. She advises banks, financial institutions and corporates on their derivatives transactions, structured note programmes and other structured market products.
In addition, she advises on bank capital requirements, collateral and netting issues, and on the regulatory reform agenda, including on the European Market Infrastructure Regulation, and regional and Singapore OTC derivatives reforms. She is also involved in the FinTech sector, advising banks and financial institutions on their online banking terms of business and various online/technology initiatives.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- King’s College London, United Kingdom- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), First Class Honours 2010
- College of Law, United Kingdom- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice 2011
- National University of Singapore, Singapore- Part A of the Singapore Bar Examinations 2011
- Qualified as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts in England and Wales 2014
- Qualified as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore 2017