Tim Heerschop specialises in private and public M&A, private equity, management participation and corporate advisory work. He advises both international and domestic private equity firms and their portfolio companies, financial institutions and corporates on sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions, public offers, joint ventures, restructurings and various other corporate matters. Tim is also experienced in transactions in the energy and renewables sector.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Carlyle and Riverstone on the sale of HES International, one of the largest European dry and liquid bulk storage companies, to Macquarie and Goldman Sachs.
- CVC Capital Partners on a partnership with Royal DSM N.V., whereby CVC acquired a 65% interest in DSM's Polymer Intermediates and Composite Resins businesses.
- Gamma Holding (a holding company owned by Gilde Buy-Out Partners and Parcom Capital Management) in a controlled auction process resulting in the sale of Ammeraal Beltech to Advent International.
- Egeria in a controlled auction process resulting in the sale of Mirror Controls International, a leading global manufacturer of glass and power-fold mirror actuators in the automotive market, to the strategic buyer Flextronics.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Radboud University Nijmegen (MSc – Business Administration) 2010
- Radboud University Nijmegen (LLM) 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 2011