Boudewijn Vermeer specialises in domestic and cross-border leveraged finance, sustainability-linked finance and general corporate lending. Boudewijn acts for lenders as well as borrowers and has regularly advised clients on sustainable finance and ESG related matters. He is also involved in corporate treasury initiatives.
- advising Cobepa in relation to the financing of the acquisition of HG International group
- acting for the lenders in relation to the refinancing Suit Supply
- acting for the lenders in relation to the refinancing of Accell Group N.V.
- acting for the lenders in relation to the financing of the acquisition by Standard Investments of from dairy company FrieslandCampina.
- acting for Aalberts Industries N.V. in relation to various bilateral facility agreements with various Dutch and foreing financial institutions.
View all news and client work featuring Boudewijn Vermeer
Career and qualifications
Erasmus University (LLM) 2005
- University of Ghent, Bologna en Hamburg (LLM law and Economics) 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007