Boudewijn Vermeer specialises in domestic and cross-border leveraged finance and general corporate lending. Boudewijn acts for lenders as well as borrowers. He is also involved in corporate treasury initiatives.
- advising Cobepa in relation to the financing of the acquisition of HG International group
- acting for the lenders in relation to the refinancing Suit Supply
- acting for the lenders in relation to the refinancing of Accell Group N.V.
- acting for the lenders in relation to the financing of the acquisition by Standard Investments of from dairy company FrieslandCampina.
- acting for Aalberts Industries N.V. in relation to various bilateral facility agreements with various Dutch and foreing financial institutions.
Career and qualifications
Erasmus University (LLM) 2005
- University of Ghent, Bologna en Hamburg (LLM law and Economics) 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007