Charlotte advises domestic and foreign clients on the structuring of investment vehicles (with a focus on unregulated structures) with real estate, infrastructure, debt and private equity strategies. In addition, Charlotte is closely involved on fund financing facilities and investor's negotiation for development finance institutions.
- Advising Peakside Capital with regard to the set-up of a third fund investing in real estate in Western Europe especially Germany (€200 million)
- Advising Schroders relating to the structuring and establishment of a European fund investing in hotels and operating hotel companies (target €300-500 million).
- Advising Kartesia with respect to the approval by the CSSF of the acquisition by the Lux AIFM of the Belgian NewCo and the setting up of the new branch.
- Advising Nuveen Alternatives Advisors LLC on setting up a parallel fund to a US Fund investing in agricultural assets.
- Advising Capital Dynamics on the accession of several new entities and Kartesia Credit Opportunities V
- Alternative advisors setting up a parallel fund to a US Fund investing in agricultural assets
- Ongoing advice to a top-ten global real estate asset manager with respect to a Luxembourg open-ended fund investing in real estate in Asia
- Assisting an US alternative investment manager with the structuring and establishment of a parallel fund to a US Fund investing in residential real estate in the US
View all news and client work featuring Charlotte Reynders
Career and qualifications
Université catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve (Master Degree in Law) 2015
- Boston University (Banking and financial Law, LLM) 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017