Caroline is a member of the Tax practice.
Caroline specialises in international tax transactions, regulated (e.g. investment funds, banks, capital market and securitization) and non-regulated investments/structuring, transfer pricing, VAT and registration duties.
- Amundi in relation to the set-up of new Luxembourg companies to invest in real estate in the Netherlands.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice LLC on the acquisition together with WM Holding (an investment company linked to European furniture retailer Group) through a 50-50 joint venture company of the French furniture retailer BUT Group.
- Deutsche Bank as dealer and arranger in connection with the annual update of EMTN Programme of DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
- Deutsche Bank in the frame of the acquisition of a German real estate portfolio by the Korean National Pension Fund through a Luxembourg structure.
- IRUS European Retail Property Fund, one of the largest pan-European private-capital property investment funds specialising in outlet centres, sponsored and managed by NEINVER Group, on two concurrent pan-European sales of ten outlet centres at a combined value of EUR 1.28 billion.
Clifford Chance advises Pacific AMC and Savills IM on the EUR 140 million acquisition of two Amazon logistic properties in Dortmund
9 December 2019
Clifford Chance advises L'Etoile Properties and Koramco on the acquisition of a logistics property near Hanover for around 86 million euros
21 November 2018
Career and qualifications
- EDHEC Business School (Master's Degree in Management) 2009
- Faculté Libre de Droit Lille (Master's Degree in Business Law) 2011
- EDHEC Business School (Master of Science in Tax and Law Management) 2011
- Admitted as an avocat in Versailles 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as an avocat in Luxembourg 2014
Awards and citations
- Luxembourg Law Firm Of The Year - Chambers 2018