Antoine-David Freymann is a member of the Tax practice.
His practice includes international tax transactions, regulated (e.g. investment funds, banks, capital market and securitisation) and non-regulated investments/structuring, transfer pricing, VAT and registration duties.
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris II: Panthéon-Assas (Masters in Business and Taw Law) 2011
- University of Luxembourg (LL.M in European and International Tax Law) 2012
- King's College London (LL.M in International Taxation) 2014
- Admitted as an Avocat in Luxembourg 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015