Filippo Isacco specialises in domestic and cross-border M&A and corporate reorganisation. He is dual-qualified as a lawyer and a chartered accountant.
Career and qualifications
Bocconi University (Economics & Business Law degree) 2003
- LIUC University (Law degree) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a Dottore commercialista & Revisore contabile (qualified chartered accountant) 2008
- Admitted as an avvocato in Milan 2009
- Counsel since 2017
Awards and citations
- Next Generation Lawyer in M&A
- Filippo Isacco receives excellent feedback from clients, who consider him "very proactive, with clear and frank communication." One interviewee comments: "He is very prompt and reactive, with a deep technical knowledge combined with economic knowledge, permitting him to understand the business rationale of the transaction."
Chambers Europe 2018: Corporate/M&A