Ona Odili specialises in M&A and works closely with clients on all types of cross-border M&A, equity and debt financings, and other strategic deals. Prior to specialising in M&A, Ona worked in the Energy sector.
- Informa on the divestment of Pharma Intelligence for £1.9 billion to Warburg Pincus
News and client work
- Global Shift: M&A Predictions for 2023
- The National Security and Investment Act 2021 - A more interventionist UK or a more transparent regime?
21 July 2021
- European Commission publishes initial findings of its sector inquiry on the Consumer Internet of Things
14 June 2021
- The Telecoms Security Bill - Key considerations for Telecoms Providers
4 May 2021
- TMT Sector developments and trends to watch post Covid
15 September 2020
Career and qualifications
- London School of Economics (Law) (2013)
- University of Law, Birmingham (2010)
- Association of International Energy Negotiators.
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn.
- The Law Society of England and Wales.
Awards and citations
- Empower & Yahoo Finance Top 100 Future Leaders Award - 2020
- Empower & Yahoo Finance Top 100 Future Leaders Award - 2021