Deepaloke Chatterjee specialises in all aspects of EU and UK competition law.
Deepaloke advises on the application of competition law to alleged behavioural violations such as cartels, anticompetitive arrangements and abuse of market power, as well as market investigations, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other commercial arrangements.
Deepaloke advises major companies and institutions in a diverse range of industries including pharmaceuticals, technology, financial services, and consumer goods & retail. Prior to joining Clifford Chance, Deepaloke worked in private practice in India.
- Provident Financial Group Plc on its successful defence of Non-Standard Finance's takeover bid
- A tech company in relation to an EU antitrust investigation
- A crematoria operator on the CMA market investigation under the Enterprise Act 2002 into funeral markets
- CVC on the merger control aspects of its acquisitions of Recordati S.p.A. and Cooper Consumer Health
News and client work
- Case Comment, Ansung Housing Co., Ltd. v. People's Republic of China, World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press (2017).