David Gerard specialises in real estate mergers and acquisitions, real estate private equity and the creation of real estate funds. He also has significant experience in commercial leases, asset and property management, development and construction.
David also advises on all property law aspects in the framework of mergers and acquisitions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris – Panthéon Assas (Maîtrise Droit des affaires) 2007
- University of Paris – Panthéon Sorbonne (Master 2 Droit des affaires et de l'économie), 2008
- University of Paris – Panthéon Sorbonne (Master 2 Droit bancaire et financier), 2009
- Gide Loyrette Nouel 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
- Member of the Paris Bar
Awards and citations
- I would like to particularly mention counsel David Gérard, who is very calm and particularly valuable and precise in the advice he gives.