Samuel Rosas specialises in M&A transactions, corporate restructuring and corporate advice in general.
In particular, he advises corporates and funds in domestic and cross-border sales and acquisitions of shares and assets and joint ventures, corporate restructuring including domestic and cross-border mergers and spin-offs of any kind, general corporate advice including contract law, corporate law and corporate governance.
- Clifford Chance has advised international law firm DWF Group on the integration by means of acquisition of the Spanish law firm RCD
- Clifford Chance Spain advises ACs, construction company on its agreement with Atlantia S.p.A and Hochtief AG for a joint investment in Abertis S.A.
- Salida a Bolsa de Dia
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Law Degree (Zaragoza University) 2004
- Postgraduate qualifications in European Union Law (King Fernando Institution) 2004
- Postgraduate qualifications in Consumer Affairs (Zaragoza University) 2005
- Master’s degree in Law (Instituto de Empresa Business School) 2006
- Admitted as a lawyer in Madrid 2007
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association