Leonardo Fernández Rodríguez is a member of the Spanish Capital Markets Practice.
Leonardo has a strong experience in structured finance transactions, including securitization and debt capital markets, as well as in a wide range of corporate finance, restructuring and M&A/Private Equity deals.
His expertise covers both domestic and cross-border deals, having developed his career in local law firms in Spain and international investment funds before joining Clifford Chance.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- IESE Business School (EMBA) 2013
- Universidad San Pablo CEU (PhD Courses) 2009
- Universidad Carlos III (Law -First Class Honours) 2005
- Universidad Carlos III (Business Administration – First Class Honours) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance in 2020