Sharon Zhang is a registered foreign lawyer in Hong Kong.
Sharon works on technology-driven transactions with clients from a wide range of industries. She also advises on regulatory matters with a focus on data protection issues.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Sun Yat-sen University (Bachelor of Law) 2014
- University of Michigan Law School (JD) 2017
- Davis Polk & Wardwell 2017
- Admitted to the New York bar 2018
- Bird & Bird 2019
- Passed the PRC bar examination 2021
- Joined Clifford Chance 2021