Sarah Langton is responsible for leading and advising on global recruitment strategy and delivery, including employer branding and recruitment marketing, driving global recruitment projects, and for advising offices on strategic recruitment initiatives. She has 20 years of experience in professional services in-house recruitment, beginning her career with McKinsey & Company in 1998.
Sarah is based in the Firm's London office and is a member of the Firm's HR leadership team.
Sarah does not receive CVs, applications or recruitment enquiries directly. CVs, applications or recruitment enquiries that are sent to Sarah will not be processed or acknowledged. Please visit our Careers page.
Career and qualifications
- University of Portsmouth (BA) 1997,
- Head of Recruitment, McKinsey & Company, London & Dublin 1998
- University College London SSEES (MA), 2003
- Head of HR and Recruitment, BuyingTeam (now Proxima) 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- University of Oxford, Said Business School Executive Management Program 2014