Malin Schlick supports the German Inclusion & Diversity Working Group.
The D&I Working Group discuss possible measures to implement the strategy and look for allies in the company to support them in individual measures. Malin works as well with external Partners like PROUT AT WORK and Global Digital Women to achive their goals.
In addition, she functions internally and externally (social media, German career site, internal newsletters, intranet) as the "face" of the german diversity strategy.
She is the contact person for all matters relating to Inclusion & Diversity in Germany.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz Germany (First German State examination in law) 1999
- Office Manager, Corporate Consult Associated Partner GmbH 1999
- Marketing Assistant, All for One Systemhaus AG 2000
- Marketing & Recruiting Manager, Horn & Company 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2016