6 May 2022
Global (all regions)
IFLR Europe Awards 2022 has recognised Clifford Chance as the Firm of the Year: Luxembourg. In addition, the firm also won the award for International Law Firm of the Year.
Steve Jacoby, Clifford Chance's Managing Partner in Luxembourg comments: "We are incredibly proud to be recognised by IFLR as the law firm of the year in Luxembourg and the leading law firm in Europe. Winning 12 awards in total for our advice on our most groundbreaking work reflects the quality and strength in depth of our teams, both in Luxembourg and across Europe".
As well as the Luxembourg Firm of the Year award, Clifford Chance received Team of the Year awards for Project finance, Loan, Debt and equity-linked and Financial services regulatory. Clifford Chance is also IFLR Europe's National Firm of the Year for Belgium and for the Netherlands.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients," added Charles Adams, Clifford Chance's Global Managing Partner," and to congratulate my colleagues whose continued focus and leadership at the cutting edge of legal services says so much about our commitment to our clients' success."
The IFLR Europe Awards recognise the best law firms in Europe and Clifford Chance's recognition extends across the full gamut of markets, in a set of awards that comprise:
- International law firm of the year
- Firm of the year: Belgium
- Firm of the year: Netherlands
- Firm of the year: Luxembourg
- Team of the year: Project Finance
- Team of the year: Loan
- Team of the year: Financial services regulatory
- Team of the year: Debt and equity-linked
- Deal of the year: Debt and equity-linked: World Bank – UNICEF sustainable bond award
- Deal of the year: Equity: Hambro Perks Acquisition Company IPO
- Deal of the year: Loans for your work on Ethypharm refinancing
- Deal of the year: Project Finance: Karapinar solar plant