29 April 2019
Clifford Chance is delighted to have been recognised as International Law Firm of the Year at the China Law Awards, presented by Asian Legal Business, this month. The firm fetched eight awards in total, each highlighting the firm's strength in the region, with an individual award given to Co-Manager of the Clifford Chance China office, Tim Wang.
The ALB awards celebrate excellence in the legal profession, recognising private practitioners and in-house counsel. The ceremony, held in Beijing, marks the 16th annual ALB awards. The full list of awards received is below.
- International Law Firm of the Year
- Deal Firm of the Year
- Private Equity Law Firm of the Year – International
- Banking Law Firm of the Year – International
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Deal of the Year
- Equity Market Deal of the Year
- Debt Market Deal of the Year
- Dealmaker of the Year – International (Tim Wang)