Outstanding opportunities to join a global organisation
Badea Asociatii in association with Clifford Chance is a leading international law office providing legal advisory services to local and international businesses in Romania.
It is our principal goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all our clients. We aspire to become the best legal practice in the market and we want to achieve this by exceeding client expectations.
In order to achieve our ambitions, we need people of the highest calibre who can share our values. We offer a professional environment with intellectual and professional challenges. Our people are committed to adopting best practice in everything we do.
The Bucharest practice operates in a dynamic environment. This enables us to offer unique and challenging career opportunities for graduates aspiring to achieve excellence as professionals through getting involved in all aspects of business law.
You could work in any one of our main practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate M&A
- Real Estate
- Regulatory (competition and antitrust law, employment, energy and natural resources, information technology and communications, media and telecoms, tax)
Clifford Chance has built a strong presence and reputation as the leading international law firm in the region, with offices in Bucharest, Kyiv, Moscow, Prague and Warsaw. The firm's offices individually and collectively continue to earn many accolades; most recently Chambers 2008 'Law Firm of the Year' for Central and Eastern Europe.
- Learn legal skills as well as business skills, such as being cost-effective in client-focused domestic and cross-border project management.
- Gain insight into best-practice transfer of the latest market standards via the Clifford Chance global network of offices.
- Work with integrated teams qualified under English Common Law, US Law and local law advising clients in all major jurisdictions.
- We were one of the first law firms to become a 'Sustaining Partner' of the Public Interest Law Institute(PILI), and helped them establish a Russian Pro Bono Clearing House. PILI advances human rights around the world by stimulating public interest in legal advocacy.
How to apply online
For further information on our office, please click on the link below:
Contact us if you have a problem with your application.
Our working environment
A Romanian office with a truly international flavour.