Matthew Warner focuses on international M&A transactions and joint ventures for a range of clients, including large corporations and private equity investors.
Matthew has significant experience in a number of sectors, particularly TMT, agriculture, and finance. Matthew has been independently recognized in IFLR1000.
- TRU Simulation + Training Inc., a subsidiary of Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT), in connection with its joint venture with FlightSafety International, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Pfizer in its disposition of Hospira Boulder, the US-based Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients Business to Corden Pharma International GmBh
- Assurant on the acquisition of certain insurance agencies owned by Green Tree Credit Solutions
- American Tower Corporation on its $1.05 billion acquisition and leaseback of Nigerian telecom towers with Bharti Airtel, the US$1.2 billion acquisition by ATC of a 51% stake in Indian tower operator Viom Networks, the sale of a 49% stake in ATC's European business to Dutch asset manager PGGM and numerous other transactions
- The Hearst Corporation on its €651 million acquisition of the international magazine business of Lagardère SCA
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Colorado, Boulder (BA in International Affairs and Political Science) 2005
- New York University School of Law (J.D.) 2009
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Partner since May 2023
Awards and citations
- Rising Star – New York
IFLR1000 US 2020: M&A
- Rising Star