Jessica Littlewood is Global Operations and Business Transformation Partner and leads Clifford Chance's European CLO practice. She is widely regarded by banks and investors alike as the market leader in the synthetic securitisation market, in its increasingly complicated regulatory landscape. She has developed and is leading the firm's European CLO practice, and is an adviser to the CLO market representing CLO managers and investors.
Jessica is recognised as a leading Structured Finance & Derivatives lawyer by Chambers Global, Chambers UK and Legal 500, and is named one of the leading female lawyers in the world in IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2022.
- Advised on synthetic CDOs and CLOs referencing a broad range of assets, including monoline wrapped PFI securities, SME loans, residential mortgages, asset‑backed securities, trade receivables and commercial properties
- Advised on bi‑lateral credit default swaps transactions, including regulatory capital‑driven senior swaps
- Advised on repackaging programmes and trades, including portfolio credit default swaps and CPPI trades
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 1996
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1998
- Associate Clifford Chance London 1998
- Associate Clifford Chance New York 2000
- Associate Clifford Chance London 2003
- Partner since 2007
- Global Operations and Business Transformation Partner since 2022