Hillary Healey is an associate in the Corporate practice of Clifford Chance's Houston office with a focus on energy and infrastructure matters. Her experience includes project development, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures in the energy industry.
Relevant experience includes advising:
- a private multinational energy infrastructure company in the construction of 350-mile interstate steel trunk line that is capable of transporting 12 million tons of CO2 per year and that will service customers looking to decarbonize across the Midwest and Ohio River Valley.
- a publicly traded company in the development of numerous renewable natural gas (RNG) production and generation projects.*
- an institutional client in connection with carbon capture and storage project development.*
- a private multinational energy and commodity trading company in connection with renewable energy infrastructure construction agreements.*
- a public critical pipeline infrastructure provider in connection with Natural Gas Act (NGA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) matters.*
* prior to joining Clifford Chance
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- B.B.A. Management, The University of Texas at Austin 2017
- University of Houston Law Center, cum lade 2022
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in Texas 2022
- Joined Clifford Chance in 2023