Kacper Bardan specialises in banking and finance. He has extensive experience in complex syndicated and leveraged financing transactions advising financial lenders, borrowers and private equity investors. He focuses on leveraged acquisition financings and private debt financings. Kacper also advises on complex intercreditor arrangements, project finance, cross-border financings, margin lending, restructurings and derivatives.
In 2018, he was a member of the leveraged finance team in the London office of Clifford Chance, advising on leveraged finance transactions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw, MA in Law 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- University of California, Berkeley, LLM 2014
- Admitted as an attorney-at-law (radca prawny) in Poland
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2022
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (OIRP w Warszawie)
- Solicitor Regulation Authority