Raphael Somé specialises in investment funds and is particularly involved in advising foreign and domestic clients on the regulatory, corporate, and structural aspects of investment vehicles, with a focus on unregulated AIFs, RAIFs and SIFs with real estate, private equity and fund-of-funds strategies.
- An alternative asset manager on the categorisation and consequent restructuring of all its Luxembourg investment funds in light of the necessary updates relating to the Disclosure Regulation.
- A real estate manager on restructuring of an open-ended pan-European real estate fund to attract new international institutional investors.
View all news and client work featuring Raphael Somé
Career and qualifications
First State Exam Germany 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Admitted as Avocat a la Cour 2021
Juristen des Deutschen und Französischen Rechts e.V.
- Association des Juristes Paris-Cologne