Geoffroy is specialised in international commercial disputes.
He notably represents clients in retail, aviation, pharmaceutical, and financial sectors before the French Courts and has extensive experience in high-profile contractual claims, corporate disputes, ESG liability, and asset recovery matters.
Geoffroy has also acquired a unique knowledge of disputes and investigations involving gaming companies.
He regularly collaborates with the international arbitration team.
- Representing an aircraft manufacturer in relation to alleged acts of disparagement in the Middle-East.
- Representing an e-commerce company in various summary proceedings and proceedings on the merits concerning allegations of abusive and abrupt contractual terminations.
- Representing a pharmaceutical company victim of an abuse of dominance in a follow-on claim before the Paris Courts.
- Representing a large European bank in proceedings involving a breach of its ESG obligations.
- Representing a French telecommunication group in a landmark unfair competition case.
- Representing a video game distributor in various investigations from the French regulators and proceedings brought by a consumer association.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Member of the Paris Bar (2016)
- Master degree in Law and Economics, University of Paris2 – Panthéon Assas (2012)
- Master degree in Commercial Litigation & Arbitration, Sciences Po Paris (2011)
- Degree in Political Sciences, Law & Economics, Sciences Po Paris (2009)