Jonathan Zonis is the co-head of the Americas Capital Markets practice and concentrates in representing issuers and underwriters in cross-border equity and debt (including high-yield) offerings.
Jon has been involved in public and private transactions in equity and debt offerings by issuers in a variety of industries including banking, energy, manufacturing, real estate, infrastructure, luxury goods, telecommunications, media and shipping.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Dartmouth College (AB, cum laude, with high honors in History) 1987
- Duke University School of Law (JD) 1990
- Law Clerk to Judge Carolyn Dineen King, US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals 1990
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in Massachusetts and New York 1992
- Joined Clifford Chance 1996
- Partner since 1999
- Clifford Chance Hong Kong 2000 - 2005, 2013 - 2014
- Member of Editorial Board at Duke University School of Law