Emily Wicker focuses on secured lending and leasing transactions with an emphasis on aircraft leasing and financing. Emily is experienced in all aspects of aircraft finance, leasing and related restructuring transactions, including pre-delivery payment facilities, aircraft and spare parts credit facilities, EETCs and similar structured finance transactions.
Emily joined Clifford Chance from Debevoise where she advised American Airlines in its Chapter 11 reorganization and Delta Air Lines and American Airlines in numerous EETC offerings and other capital markets financings.
- Advised LATAM Airlines Group S.A. on its inaugural issuance of $1,020,823,000 Enhanced Equipment Trust Certificates
- Advised DNA Alpha Limited in its $630 million offering of Series 2013-1 EETCs secured by 4 Airbus A380 aircraft leased to Emirates
Clifford Chance Advises LATAM on US$600M Senior Notes Issuance
20 February 2019
Clifford Chances advises Global Jet Capital on $1.5 Billion of Financing
9 July 2018
Clifford Chance advises Global Jet Capital in connection with the offering of $608,030,000 Series 2018-1 Secured Notes
28 February 2018
Clifford Chance advises on financing of Korean Air Lines' first Boeing Dreamliner
7 March 2017
Clifford Chance advises Global Jet Capital on $2.3B secured credit facility
8 December 2015
Career and qualifications
- Dartmouth College (BA) 1996
- University of Virginia School of Law (JD) 1999
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2013
Awards and citations
- Emily Wicker is ranked Band 2 in Chambers USA: Transportation: Aviation: Finance (Nationwide) where she is highlighted by the market for representing banks and lessors, as part of a broader client base.
Chambers USA 2018: Transportation: Aviation: Finance (Nationwide)
- Emily is recognized as a Leading Lawyer by Legal 500 USA in Transport: Aviation and Air Travel-Finance.
- She is also listed in Super Lawyers and was named one of fifteen "Rising Stars" by AirFinance Journal in 2010.