Avrohom Gelber practices U.S. tax law, focusing on cross-border finance and capital markets transactions.
Avrohom provides tax and structuring advice for a wide variety of international financial and business transactions, including the formation of investment funds, corporate acquisitions and restructurings and derivative financial instruments.
Avrohom practiced in London for two years.
- Clifford Chance Wins Big at the 2017 LatinFinance Project & Infrastructure Finance Awards
10 October 2017
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Yeshiva University (MS) 1991
- Yeshiva University (BA) 1991
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 1997
- Joined Clifford Chance 2004
- Partner since 2010