Nadia Badea has experience in Romanian and cross-border transactions involving corporate, real estate and regulatory matters.
Nadia advises international and domestic corporations, private equity houses, real estate developers and funds.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Bucharest (LL.B) 1995
- KPMG in Romania 1996
- Admitted as a lawyer in Romania 1996
- KLegal, London 2001
- Partner at Georgescu, Nemoianu & Salcianu, associate law firm of KPMG in Romania 2001
- Joined Clifford Chance 2006
- Member of the Romanian Union of Lawyers
- Member of the Bucharest Bar