Miłosz Gołąb advises on complex refinancing and restructuring of existing financial debt of capital groups, involving various groups of creditors. He also has a wide range of experience in financing and refinancing various types of investment projects (financing corporate takeovers, asset and investment project acquisitions).
He mainly advises listed companies, Polish banks and international lending institutions. Miłosz is a recommended lawyer in the field of restructuring in Chambers Europe.
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw under the auspices of the University of Cambridge (English and European Union Law) 2004
- University of Warsaw (LLM) 2005
- Warsaw University under the auspices of the University of Florida, Levin College of Law (American Law Studies) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2010
- Partner since May 2018
- Member of the Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisers
Awards and citations
- Miłosz Gołąb plays an active role in advising on debt restructuring and sale of distressed assets on behalf of banks and investors. Sources indicate that "he is creative and innovative." Clients also say that "he communicates clearly and understands clients' expectations."
Chambers Europe 2019, Restructuring/Insolvency – Poland
- Counsel Miłosz Gołąb advises on refinancing and financial debt restructuring involving various groups of creditors. Sources appreciate working with him, describing him as "organised and ready to come to an agreement." Another interviewee highlights his creativity: "He sat down with me and discussed a difficult document and offered lots of different ideas."
Chambers Europe 2017
- Counsel Miłosz Gołąb comes highly praised for his abilities in assisting lenders with the restructuring and refinancing of existing debt. Clients say he is "creative, involved and pragmatic."
Chambers Europe 2016
- Miłosz Gołąb progresses up the rankings following praise for his technical ability and solution-focused style. Sources say: "He is a valuable asset to the firm" and "supports us from every possible angle."
Chamber Europe 2015
- Miłosz Gołąb is recommended for his activity on currency derivatives restructuring, and his approach in negotiations, where he "demonstrates understanding of both sides and willingness to move the matter forward.”
Chambers Europe 2014
- Market interviewees value Miłosz Gołąb for being “a very diligent lawyer, and constructive in finding solutions and reaching compromises.”
Chambers Europe 2013
- Up-and-coming lawyer Miłosz Gołąb is noted for his "attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture.”
Chambers Europe 2012