Miłosz Gołąb advises on complex refinancing and restructuring of existing financial debt of capital groups, involving various groups of creditors. He also has a wide range of experience in financing and refinancing various types of investment projects (financing corporate takeovers, asset and investment project acquisitions).
He mainly advises listed companies, Polish banks and international lending institutions. Miłosz is a recommended lawyer in the field of restructuring in Chambers Europe.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw under the auspices of the University of Cambridge (English and European Union Law) 2004
- University of Warsaw (LLM) 2005
- Warsaw University under the auspices of the University of Florida, Levin College of Law (American Law Studies) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2010
- Partner since May 2018
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (OIRP w Warszawie)
Awards and citations
- Miłosz Gołąb acts for a range of investors and banking clients on company debt restructuring, including in-court and out-of-court restructurings and standstill agreements. He also advises bondholders of companies under restructuring.
Chambers Europe 2021: Restructuring/Insolvency – Poland
- Miłosz Gołąb's remit spans the sale of distressed assets to debt restructuring, including out-of-court restructurings and standstills, for a clientele of banks and investors. His manner is appreciated by commentators, one describing him as "very approachable."
Chambers Europe 2020: Restructuring/Insolvency – Poland
- Miłosz Gołąb plays an active role in advising on debt restructuring and sale of distressed assets on behalf of banks and investors. Sources indicate that "he is creative and innovative." Clients also say that "he communicates clearly and understands clients' expectations."
Chambers Europe 2019, Restructuring/Insolvency – Poland