Adelina Prokop focuses on dispute resolution in commercial, financial and international law. In particular, she specialises in investment arbitration.
Adelina has vast experience acting for clients in court and arbitration proceedings gained in Clifford Chance's Warsaw and London offices. She acts for foreign investors in international investment arbitration. She has acted in arbitration proceedings in Paris, London, Geneva, Brussels and Warsaw. She represents banks, financial institutions and auditors before the common courts and the Court of Justice of the EU. She has also advised clients from the energy, telecommunications, infrastructure and real estate sectors, as well as in disputes concerning unfair competition and M&A.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Warsaw
- +48 22429 9524
- Email me
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Speaks Polish, English, Bulgarian and German
- Practice area Litigation, dispute resolution & risk management
- Sector Energy & resources, Banks, Funds & investment management, Telecommunications, media & technology
Career and qualifications
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration 2009
- British Law Centre, Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge, Cambridge distinction 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as an advocate (adwokat) in Poland 2015
- Partner since May 2022
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (ORA w Warszawie)
Awards and citations
- Adelina Prokop acts on disputes for clients in the financial services and telecom sectors.
Chambers Global 2022: Dispute Resolution – Poland
Chambers Europe 2022: Dispute resolution – Poland
- Adelina Prokop acts on disputes for clients in the financial services and energy sectors. "I have a great impression of her in terms of accuracy," a source reports.
Chambers Europe 2021: Dispute Resolution - Poland
- Adelina Prokop is noted for her 'big-picture perspective' in arbitration and contentious banking matters.
Legal 500 EMEA 2019, Dispute Resolution, Poland
- Up-and-coming Adelina Prokop regularly advises clients on disputes in the financial and banking sector. A client says she is "always very well prepared, very structured and mature in a way of presenting things." She also acts on professional negligence claims.
Chambers Europe 2017, Dispute Resolution, Poland