Stefanie Ferring specialises in insolvency and restructuring matters, with a focus on cross-border financial restructurings and restructuring work involving financial institutions and real estate portfolios.
She also has broad experience in national and cross-border banking and finance work, including in particular bank lending and real estate finance. Stefanie Ferring is a regular conference speaker and guest lecturer in insolvency law at the University of Luxembourg.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, DEUG Droit 2000
- University Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, Licence en droit 2001
- University Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, Maîtrise en droit des affaires (Certificate in European law) 2002
- Cambridge University, LL.M. 2003
- Admitted as an avocat 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2004
- Admitted as an avocat à la Cour 2006
- Counsel 2011
- Partner since 2021
Awards and citations
- Notable Practitioner
ILFR 1000 2020: M&A