Saskia Myners specialises in corporate law with a particular focus on private equity and real estate transactions.
Saskia advises a wide range of companies, private equity and real estate sponsors, management teams, asset managers and pension funds on the structuring of cross-border transactions, acquisitions and disposals, minority investments, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University Robert Schuman Strasbourg III 2000
- LLM business law and taxation, University of Mannheim 2001
- Associate, Arendt & Medernach 2002
- Admitted as a solicitor to the Luxembourg Bar 2002
- Associate, Herbert Smith LLP, London 2007
- Senior Associate, Arendt & Medernach, 2008
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2008
- Partner Corporate, PwC Legal Luxembourg (formerly MNKS) 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2022