Geoffrey Scardoni heads the Tax and Pensions practice of Clifford Chance’s Luxembourg office.
With experience in international tax law, he specialises in international corporate structuring, cross-border financial products and fund formation.
His broad spectrum of clients include corporates, private equity firms, investment houses and high-net-worth individuals across the corporate, real estate, private equity and finance sectors.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Université de Nancy II (Master's Degree in business and tax law) 2004
- Admitted as Avocat à la Cour 2006
- Lawyer, Loyens & Loeff New York, Paris, Luxembourg, 2006-2012
- Partner, SJ Berwin Luxembourg, 2013
- Partner, DLA Piper Luxembourg, 2015
- Partner, Clifford Chance Luxembourg since 2019
- International Fiscal Association (IFA), member
Awards and citations
- Clients affirm Geoffrey Scardoni's customer-centric manner, "He offers very pragmatic solutions whenever we encounter a tax issue and is a joy to work with."
Chambers Europe 2021: Tax
- Clients also enthuse about Scardoni's ability to combine "technical skills with top-of-the-class client management and responsiveness, which really makes him a go-to adviser.“
Chambers Europe 2020