Filippo Isacco works in the Corporate M&A practice in Milan and is specialised in Private Equity and Corporate M&A advice for a wide range of notable financial investors and corporate clients, mainly on cross-border and cutting-edge transactions.
- The consortium set up by the Italian infrastructure fund F2i and the international fund DWS in the acquisition, from the private equity fund Permira, of Althea group, a pan-European leader in integrated services of biomedical technologies.
- The Assimoco Group, an Italian insurance company that provides car, motorcycle, and life insurance services, in the signing, together with R+V Verischerung, of a renewable five-year partnership with Cassa Centrale Banca e Assicura.
- Ardian on the strategic acquisitions by its investee company, The Dedalus Group, of i) part of the Agfa-Gevaert Group's healthcare IT Business and ii) DXC Technology's healthcare software provider business for US$525 million.
- Athora Holding Ltd., a life insurance and reinsurance group focused on the European market, in the acquisition of Amissima Vita, an Italian insurance company operating in the field of social security, protection and savings.
View all news and client work featuring Filippo Isacco
Career and qualifications
Bocconi University (Economics & Business Law degree) 2003
- LIUC University (Law degree) 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as an avvocato in Milan 2009
- Counsel since 2017
- Partner since May 2023
Awards and citations
- Rising Star in M&A
- Filippo Isacco receives excellent feedback from clients, who consider him: "very well-prepared, efficient, problem-solver and reliable".
- "Filippo Isacco is really brilliant: he led a very close-knit team, who guaranteed a continuous and top-level assistance during the various phases of the deal".
"He is a splendid lawyer who responsively helped us a lot from various angles".
Chambers Europe 2022