Sonia Gilbert specialises in advising companies on employee share plans, incentive arrangements and remuneration issues.
She has particular expertise in incentive plans for large companies, global share plans, alternative remuneration structures including employee trusts and corporate governance issues.
- Inmarsat on its acquisition by Triton Bidco for £2.6 billion
- A FTSE 100 company on innovative share plan hedging arrangements using derivatives
- A FTSE 100 company on the operation of their share plans in over 50 countries
- A number of global banks on the impact of CRD III/IV on their remuneration arrangements
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. on the incentive plans aspects of its GBP£575 million acquisition of GlobeOp Financial Services S.A.
- Advised Admiral Group plc on the sale of Compare.com Insurance Agency, LLC to Insurify, Inc.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- +44 207006 2041
- Email me
- Practice area Employment, incentives & pensions
- Sector Private equity
Career and qualifications
- Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge (BA Law) 1997
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2000
- Partner since 2011