Laura Underhill specialises in the taxation of investment funds and advises fund managers in respect of a wide range of tax matters, focusing particularly on the structuring of private funds (and their investments), negotiations with investors and carried interest and executive co-investment arrangements.
Laura also advises institutional investors on the tax implications of investments in private funds.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- Email me
- Speaks English and French
- Practice area Tax
- Sector Private equity, Funds & investment management
Career and qualifications
- Jesus College, Oxford University (BA Jurisprudence (Law with law studies in Europe (Paris))) 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2012
- Partner since May 2022