Jonathan Dillon specialises in domestic and cross-border M&A for clean energy, renewables and brownfield infrastructure assets.
Jonathan advises private equity, infrastructure funds and other financial investors. He has particular experience in competitive sale processes and the establishment of joint venture structures.
Jonathan was listed as a Private Equity Rising Star in Europe by Law.com in 2021.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- Email me
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Practice area M&A corporate
- Sector Private equity
Career and qualifications
- University of New South Wales, (LLB / BInst) 2009
- Admitted as a solicitor in NSW (Australia) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2021
- Partner since May 2022
Awards and citations
- Private Equity Rising Star in Europe
Law.Com / Legal Week 2021