Gareth Camp specialises in advising on public bids, private acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, group restructurings and other general corporate matters.
Gareth has worked on a number of significant transactions for clients in the healthcare and consumer goods and retail sectors, many of which have had a cross-border element. During his professional career Gareth has worked in London, New York and Dubai and in 2011 was seconded to an international healthcare company headquartered in Europe.
- National Australia Bank and CYBG PLC on the demerger of CYBG (the parent company of Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank) on the demerger and listing of CYBG in London and Sydney
- Advising Mondelēz International on its agreement with D.E. Master Blenders 1753 B.V. to combine coffee businesses
- Advising a financial institution on the sale of a portfolio of Greek credit card receivables
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Nottingham (LLB (Hons) Law with American Law) 1999
- Nottingham Trent University (Legal Practice Course) 2000
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2002
- Senior Associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer until 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Senior Associate 2013
- Partner since 2015