Erik O'Connor specialises in corporate/M&A.
Erik has worked on a variety of matters, including public and private M&A and company reorganisations.
- Informa PLC on its £3.1 bn admission to the London Stock Exchange following a corporate inversion and redomiciliation of the group’s headquarters to the UK
- EADS on the proposed combination of BAE Systems and EADS
- Shell on its USD 6.7 billion acquisition of a portfolio of LNG assets from Repsol
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- +44 207006 1729
- Email me
- Speaks English and Swedish
Career and qualifications
- University of York (BA, Philosophy, Politics and Economics) 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2014
- Partner since May 2022