Anne Drakeford specialises in derivatives and structured finance. Anne has worked on a full range of financial market products and transactional securities, including OTC fixed income and equity based derivatives, asset backed securities, credit and equity-linked notes and synthetic CDOs.
Anne also has extensive experience in the derivatives related aspects of loan finance, securitisations and covered bond transactions. In addition, Anne has advised a wide range of clients on collateral arrangements and security issues. She has also managed large scale documentation reviews both for major banking clients as part of their internal risk management exercises and for corporate clients in the context of M&A transactions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Sheffield (LLB) 1996
- University of Cambridge (LLM) 1997
- Nottingham Trent University (Diploma in Legal Practice) 1998
- Joined Clifford Chance 1999
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2001
- Partner since 2010
- Member of the firm's International Financial Markets and Derivatives Group