Andrew Carnegie specialises in real estate finance and arrangements, insolvency, structured finance and securitisation; also in cross border real estate transactions and hotel-related work. Andrew is the Head of Real Estate Finance in London.
Andrew is widely recognised as one of the leading property finance lawyers in the market.
Career and qualifications
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne 1983
- Cartmell Shepherd, Carlisle 1984
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1986
- Cameron Markby 1986
- Joined Clifford Chance 1988
- Partner since 1996
- Andrew is Chair of the Advisory Board for Newcastle Law School, Newcastle University.
Awards and citations
- Sources regard Andrew Carnegie as "exceptional", with one especially noting that "for complex cross-border stuff we would seek him out".
Chambers UK 2013