Adrian Levy, global head of the Real Estate sector, specialises in domestic and cross-border corporate finance transactions in the real estate market.
Adrian's experience includes joint ventures, public and private M&A and strategic investments.
- Mitsui on the consortium arrangements with AIMCO and Stanhope for the acquisition of the Television Centre in West London from the BBC for GBP£200 million
- SEGRO plc on its joint venture with PSP, a Canadian pension fund to hold, manage, maintain and build a diversified portfolio of logistics properties in Europe
- Mexival Anstalt, the European holding company of the Chilean Lukŝić group, on the acquisition of the Adriatic Luxury Hotel chain of five luxury hotels in Croatia
- Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds on various acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures in the UK and European real estate market
News and client work
- Accelerating the pace of change
A proptech survey by Clifford Chance and Concrete VC
26 November 2020
- RealTime – Insights on Proptech
11 February 2019
Career and qualifications
- Manchester University (LLB, First class honours) 1991
- Joined Clifford Chance 1993
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1995
- Partner since 2001
- Adrian is a Trustee on the Board of Trustees for Place2Be
Awards and citations
- Listed as a leading real estate practitioner in the 2016 Legal 500 rankings
- Adrian Levy is one of the market’s most experienced names, serving as co-head of the firm’s global real estate department.
Legal 500 2021
- Identified as a Leading Individual by Legal 500 UK for Commercial Property: Investment 2021